Role: Communications Intern
Job Status: Part time, 10 hours/week for 2 semesters months
Location: 100% remote/virtual
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid, but excellent resume/skill building & networking opportunities. You may also be able to apply for credit from your university.
The NA3RsC communications intern is responsible for carrying out a portion of our engagement & communications efforts under the supervision of our program manager which allow us to fulfill our mission & increase our impact. You will help plan and create digital content such as social media posts, newsletters, website updates, and more. You will work closely with our program manager in this role.
Responsibilities May Include:
· Create & distribute email communication such as our monthly newsletters and welcome series
· Manage social media accounts including the creation, scheduling & posting of content, and tracking account analytics (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
· Create graphics/visuals for NA3RsC usage & promotion
· Assist in website development & updates
· Assist in the maintenance of our subscriber & donation database
· Assist in collecting data from all communication programs
· Other appropriate responsibilities as requested by staff
· High-school diploma/certificate
· Excellent attention to detail, organization, & communications
· Supportive of animal research & pro-research efforts
· Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
· Strong computer & internet skills
· Working knowledge of social media platforms/graphic design (preferred)
· Experience working in WordPress, Canva, & MailerLite (preferred)
Deadline to apply: September 3, 2021
How to apply
2. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to interview.
Expected start date September 17, 2021.
If you have any questions, contact Megan LaFollette (email@example.com).