Role: Communications Intern
Job Status: Part time, 10 hours/week for 12 months
Location: 100% remote/virtual
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid, but excellent resume/skill building & networking opportunities. You may also be able to apply for credit from your university.
The NA3RsC communications intern is responsible for carrying out our engagement & communications efforts which allow us to fulfill our mission & increase our impact. You will plan and create digital content such as social media posts, emails, website updates, and more. You will work closely with the executive director in this role.
· Create & distribute email communication such as our monthly newsletters and welcome series
· Manage social media accounts including the creation, scheduling & posting of content, and tracking account analytics (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
· Create graphics/visuals for NA3RsC usage & promotion
· Assist in website development & updates
· Assist in the maintenance of our subscriber & donation database
· Demo potential communication platforms
· Assist in collecting & coding data from internal research projects
· Other appropriate responsibilities as requested by staff
· High-school diploma/certificate
· Excellent attention to detail, organization, & communications
· Supportive of animal research & pro-research efforts
· Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
· Strong computer & internet skills
· Working knowledge of social media platforms/graphic design (preferred)
· Experience working in WordPress, Canva, & MailerLite (preferred)
Deadline to apply: Feb 15, 2021.
How to apply
2. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to interview.
You will be notified of our decision by Feb 28, 2021. Expected start date March 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, contact Megan LaFollette (email@example.com).