The North American 3Rs Collaborative facilitates communication, sharing and collaboration among those in North America working to bring transformational solutions that advance science and animal welfare. The NA3RsC provides opportunities for scientists and organizations from across the life sciences sector, nationally and internationally, including universities, industry, other research funding sources and regulatory authorities to collaborate. These partnerships are essential for both the development of new 3Rs approaches and their implementation in practice.
Current initiatives identified by our Officers and Board of Directors include:
- Increasing awareness and use of resources aimed at improving research reproducibility
- Supporting a Refinement Initiative
- Supporting collaboration around the Microphysiological Systems (MPS) Initiative
- Developing an initiative for Translational Digital Biomarkers
- Supporting an NA3RsC fellowship program